One-to-One Mentor support for sported. Members
19 Mar 2012
At a recent selection panel meeting St. Brewards Youth Club,
Highworth ABC, Wiltshire Wildcats, Penzance ABC, Bridgewater Buccs,
Saltash Friday Night Project and Launceston ABC were selected for
one-to-one Mentor support, to assist with business planning, income
and expenditure projection and funding applications.
The selected Members come from across the region with Mentors
specifically selected and appointed to support each project.
Mentors will be commencing their role in the next few weeks,
supporting the sported. Members with their projects, as they work
towards achieving at least one of sported's 'Sport for Development'
1. Building strong communities
2. Reducing crime and anti-social behaviour
3. Removing barriers to participation for marginalised groups
4. Developing young people by providing them with skills for the
workplace and life
5. Education in health and well being
For more information on sported.'s Member services click